LONDON CALLING! #1



Hey guys!
Today I want to tell you about my latest trip to my favourite city - London! 

As you may or may not know already, I've been in London with my mum and my sister from September 17th until September 23rd. It's been my third time in London now, and every time I go back it's something special and I don't want to leave again, but sadly I had to..


Oh, and before I start - I will be writing two or even three posts about my trip, because I took soooo many pictures, which I want to share with you, but it would just be way too much for one post!


We stayed at a hotel in Ealing called "Hotel 55", which is situated near the Underground-station "North Ealing" (two minute walk). It's a rather small hotel, but I can totally recommend it to you! All of the staff were really friendly and polite, the room was spacious and modern, and the breakfast was great as well! We stayed in the "Deluxe Suite" which was a small "hut" located at the back of the garden.












On our first day, we just strolled around a bit in our neighbourhood and had dinner at a pub near our hotel.






I had a mozzarella and basil pesto-Burger with chips - it was absolutely delicious!
--------------


On our second day we got up early, had breakfast, got ready and took the tube into central London. We got out at "Hyde Park Corner", walked to "Wellington Arch", the Buckingham Palace, the Royal Gardens, Downing Street, Big Ben/Houses of Parliament and then to London Eye. After all the sightseeing, we had a sandwich at Subway for lunch and later we went to Oxford Street where we did a bit of shopping. 




Wellington Arch
Buckingham Palace 


there were so many squirrels - so cute!







Later that day we went to "Ealing Broadway" which is a shopping centre, which wasn't that far away from our hotel, had something to eat and went to bed early, because all the walking we did that day had been quite exhausting!




I hope you enjoyed it - Day 3 and 4 are coming really soon. Stay tuned!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment