GOODBYE TWOTHOUSANDFIFTEEN!



Hello guys!
I remember writing my "Goodbye 2014" post last year as if it had been yesterday. Time flies by so incredibly fast! It feels like July has been only a few weeks ago and it's so surreal that it's the end of December already. Tell me I'm not the only one who feels that way!



When I think back on 2015 a lot of adjectives come into mind, but there's one word that definitely isn't on that list: boring. 2015 has been a year full of emotions, laughter, tears, adventures, travels, && and I actually cannot believe that it's nearly over again. 


In 2015 I broke up with my now ex-boyfriend, turned twenty, graduated school and therefore lost track of a lot of people. I got new friends and realized who my true ones are, I got to go to a few amazing places, I had a few great and also quite weird party nights. I loved with all my heart, got my heart broken, laughed a lot, also cried a lot and sometimes I cried because I laughed so much. I got another tattoo, have been to the One Direction concert in Vienna, got a few new pen pals and we also got another cute baby llama... I know I made a few mistakes this year, some bigger than others, but I'm only human. However, in a nutshell I'd say 2015 has been a quite good year!

Schladming (read here)


'Of course' I couldn't tick off everything of my 2015's bucket list. "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans" - that quote describes it very well. I changed my mind about a few things on the list, and also the time just wasn't right for others. However, I think I did quite a good job accomplishing as many of the 25 things on my list as I could.

Salzburg (read here)

Carnival (read here)

Salzburg #2 (read here)



One Direction concert (read here)

Pula (read here)




Graz (read here)








Ljubljana (read here)



Coca Cola Trucktour - Rust (read here) 


At the beginning of the year I got a glass jar and every time something cool or memorable happened, I wrote it on a piece of paper and put it into that jar - I cannot wait to open it and read all my little notes on New Years Eve! (:



I wish every single one of you a happy new year and a great New Years Eve and thank you so much for all the support in the last twelve months - I'll talk to you next year! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment