BULLET JOURNAL: MAY SETUP


April's coming to an end soon, and therefore I have set up my bullet journal for the month of May. The theme for this month will be flowers, cause you know: April showers bring May flowers. :b This month however, I went for a quite minimalistic black n white/grey theme - just like back in the days, when I first started bullet journaling. ..and I love it!

May 2018 bullet journal setup


monthly overview
MONTHLY OVERVIEW

"MAY THE FLOWERS REMIND US WHY THE RAIN WAS SO NECESSARY."
love this quote.

brain dump page
BRAIN DUMP

a line a day
A LINE A DAY

may playlist
MAY PLAYLIST & FIRST WEEKLY LOG OF THE MONTH

flower girl doodle

weekly log

So these are pretty much all of my May setup pages. There are a few more weekly logs of course, but they're mostly the same as the ones I'm showing you here, only with another flower doodle. For this months MOOD TRACKER, I still haven't decided what to do. Nothing seems to fit my theme, but whatever. I'm sure I'll figure it out. ðŸ˜Š

she is taurus

Quite a while ago I stumbled upon this photo by Sundaylane on Instagram and I absolutely loved the writing. As my birthday is on May 16th, I'm a Taurus and so I wanted to incorporate this into my May setup. "She's a badass with a good heart, soft but strong." Mostly I just love this cause it makes me feel really cool and well, badass. ðŸ˜œ


MORE MONTHLY BULLET JOURNAL SETUPS:


xo, Lena


 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment