¡Hola! MADRID - OUTFIT


¡Hola! 🇪🇸
I am currently in Madrid, which you probably know, if you follow me on Instagram. As I'm writing this, me and my friend Tanja - who's the one accompanying me on this vacation -  are currently lying in our hotel room for a little while: listening to music, talking, enjoying life. I scream, you scream - we all scream for ice cream. So after finishing this post we're heading out for ice cream, again... Since you haven't heard a peep from me for quite a while on here again (I'm sorry!) - here's this outfit which I wore today for strolling around the city. 



outfit details:
skirt: New Yorker
backpack: New Yorker
crop top: New Yorker
shoes: H&M
leather jacket : Orsay


Since we left the hotel quite early, it was still a bit cool outside and therefore I wore this leather jacket at first, which I carried around in my backpack most of the day.

By the way, if you have any tips or recommendations for Madrid, be sure to leave them down in the comments. Have a nice day! 😊✌🏼


xo, Lena

 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment