DON'T LET THE MUGGLES GET YOU DOWN!



Ooops, I did it again..

Harry Potter - the boy who lived.

Hello, may I introduce you to my fifth tattoo? Now a few of you reading may be  thinking 'Why the hell did you get that tattoo?' - probably those of you who haven't read Harry Potter when they were younger. :P  
For me this one stands for quite a few things.. First of all, my sister and my childhood. I can still remember the day when she gave me her copy of the first Harry Potter book and told me to read it. "You'll like it", she said. And oh boy, I did! Back then, I hadn't known how much these books would influence me. 


Some stories stay with us forever.

One day she came home from school and we watched the first movie, on VHS (oh, the good old days!) together, which I also remember quite vividly. So because she introduced me to this magical world, it felt only right to get this one done with her next to me.

Apart from my sister and my childhood, I also associate the beginning of my love for books and reading with this tattoo and Harry Potter in general. When I was a lot younger, I used to stay up until around four o'clock in the morning, (only on weekends and in the summer holidays, though!) just reading book after book and drinking lots of tea, and telling myself "I need to stop..." as I turned the page. This was also the time when I  would go to the library approx twice a week and come home with a huge stack of books every time. Unfortunately, I don't devour books nowadays as I did back then, but I haven't lost my love for books. Reading is still one of my favourite activities.


Books turn muggles into wizards.


tattoo studio: True Fellas Tattoo ( 📍Gleisdorf, Austria)
pain rating: 
price: 120€ for two tattoos 


want more tattoo stories? 

forth one (coming soon)



xo, Lena

 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment