SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES!


Long time, no favourites, huh? Even though I haven't got many items on my September favourites list, I still wanted to share them with you and get into doing these again regularly as you seem to enjoy these a lot! 
September 2016 Favorites

Fizzy Berry Bilou

01 - Bilou - Fizzy Berry
First of all I have to admit that I am such a 'Verpackungsopfer' - meaning, if the packaging looks nice, there's a 90% chance that I'll buy the product haha. No but honestly, that's the main reason why I bought this one. Just look at it - it looks so nice, especially if put next to all the other Bilou shower foams I already own. This was my fourth one and this is by far the one I love the most. The smell of this is just .. πŸ˜Very berrylicous! It smells like berry lemonade and it's just so fresh and not too sweet. More of a summer smell though, in my opinion. Another bonus, it's 100% vegan. 

I've already written a full review on two other scents of the Bilou range a while ago, with more information about the ingredients, etc. You can read that one HERE if you're also interested in that.


02 - Manhattan Last & Shine Nail Polish - 560 RED NIGHT
Moving on to the next one.. as soon as autumn comes around I'm all for dark nails and dark lipstick. When I saw this in store I knew I had to get it. Look at it, it's such a nice colour as it's not too red, if that's a thing. I'd say it's more of a brownish red (I'm so so bad at describing colours as well as scents, please forgive me!) and that's exactly why I like it so much. This one also dries really quick which is an important feature for me personally as I'm too impatient to sit and wait for my nail polish to dry. 

Autumn Dark Lipsticks

03 - Dark Lipsticks
As I've already mentioned before I love dark lipsticks in the fall time. I don't know why exactly that is a thing, but it is. Not just for me, but for (nearly) every blogger and Youtuber out there. ;) Maybe it's because the leaves turn red and so do our lips - whatever. Dark reds, purples and even dark browns are just a must have for fall. Even though I'm sometimes quite unsure about them - can I pull it off?  Also sometimes I feel that people will 'stare' at me when I wear a dark lipstick, because not many do so in the small town that I live in.

shown in the picture above:

                                     1. PS... Lip Liner Pencil - 13 Wine
                                     2. Artistry Signature Color Lipstick - 16 Velvet Classic 
                                     3. Essence - Velvet Matt 24 
                                     4. Artistry Lip Colour Creme - 133 Filigree


04 - Music Favourites
click to listen to the songs - I've linked all their youtube videos

Niall always used to be my favourite one in One Direction (there, I said it) and so I was quite excited when I saw this video for the first time. Since then I've been playing this one on repeat!

🎢 Autumn playlists  πŸƒπŸ‚πŸ
There's just something about driving around in the fall time whilst listening to some good autumnal indie music!

This song is mostly for my Austrian readers as it's lyrics are in Austrian dialect. But the lyrics are just so good - totally love this song!

Been a fan of James since his very first audition at the X-Factor UK when he sang a cover of Tulisas song "We're Young". I absolutely love his voice so I was quite pumped when I saw he released a new song!

05 - My newest tattoo
Not gonna show you a photo of it yet as it's still a bit red and has got to 'heal' completely - just got it two days ago - but stay tuned, there'll be a separate blogpost about it really soon. :)




And as always, tell me a bit about your favourites in the comments below 
- if you've written a post or filmed a Youtube video about that topic, feel free to leave me a link down there!


xo, Lena

 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment