TIMEOUT IN UMAG!


The most important items in my travel bag would have to be my DSLR, my polaroid camera and my phone. I hardly ever leave the house without at least one of these three items. I'm the kind of person that runs around and takes pictures of literally anything, because as soon as I'm at home and look through my photos, the feeling that I didn't take enough photos or that I missed something hits me. It's like I might forget that I've even been there if there's no proof in form of a photograph, which is stupid, isn't it? When I went to Piran in May, I took around 500 pictures in 3 days. (You can look at a few of them in my post, here)



Last week I went to Umag (which is in Croatia, for those of you who didn't know) from Thursday to Sunday and things were different this time. Even though I did carry all three cameras around with me most of the time, they weren't used very often. Truth be told, half of these photos were taken on the last day, just before we headed off back home. The rest of my stay there, I just enjoyed the here and now, which is something I should do more often!












& the other half of the photos were taken in the last evening we spent in Umag. We nearly missed the sunset, but luckily I was able to get at least a few quite decent shots. For me sunsets at the seaside have something magical and I'd love to watch it everyday. Doesn't it look amazing when the sky is painted in all those colours? Please, tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that way. :P















What's your favourite city, island, spot in Croatia? Please let me know in the comments below! :)

xo, Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment