4 DAYS IN PULA!


Hello guys! 

Those of you who either follow me on Instagram or Twitter will know that I've spent the last four days in Pula, Croatia. Me and my friends graduated school on Wednesday last week and on Thursday we met really early in the morning (but later than we originally had planned, because a few us overslept) and we headed towards the South. 



I think it took us about five hours to get to Pula. When we arrived, we looked for a restaurant and got something to eat. After that we went to our holiday homes, which we had a few difficulties finding. However, we managed to find them and my first impression was "wow". 



The houses were a bit outside of the town centre, so it was really quite there, except from a few airplanes flying over the houses, which I actually really liked. It was also really cheap, which we couldn't really understand because both houses were really nice and seemed to be quite new & also the renter was a really nice guy.





Our daily routine was mostly just sleeping late, brunch, driving to the beach, swimming and sunbathing, dinner, and party on our terrace. Despite some of the difficulties we had to face (e.g. the cars weren't always working) we had a lot of fun and I would have loved to stayed there longer! All in all, I'd say we had a great time and I'm already more than excited about going to Mallorca on July 15th.


Where  are you going on holiday this year? Tell me in the comments down below :)

xo, Lena





 follow me on: Bloglovin // Facebook // Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment