LUSH!


Hello guys!

Honestly, could you think of anything more relaxing than soaking in the bathtub for a while, while it's cold and windy outside? I can't. 
& because of my love for hot bubble baths, I went to Lush the other day to get myself prepared for those cold winter days. :) -I picked up two bath bombs and one bubble bar this time.





The first one is called 'Shoot for the Stars' 
Those of you who follow my instagram will know, that I've already used that one. It colored the water in a beautiful blue/purple and there were a lot of tiny stars in the water. 
It also smelled absolutely amazing and there were glitter particles in there as well. Leaving you glittery all over when you step out of the tub.
I really liked this one. :)


The next bath bomb I got is called 'Rose Queen'
I haven't used it yet, but I'm sure I'll like it as well - it smells really nice. & I assume that it will color the water in a rosy pink tone.


And the last thing I got is this bubble bar, called 'Candy Mountain'
It's supposed to cause loads and loads of bubbles, unlike bath bombs.
You just need to crumble it up under the running tap and it's really up to you if you use the whole one for one bath. You could also use it for more than one bath, depending on how many bubbles you'd like in your bath.


Do you like Lush bath bombs or bath bombs in general? What's your favourite one? Let me know in the comments below :)



xoxo,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment