URBAN DECAY - NAKED 2!


Hey guys!

I've been wanting one of the Naked palettes since I first heard of them, but I just couldn't decide which one to buy! I was also unsure if I really wanted to spend such an amount of money on an eyeshadow palette, but there has been a -20% discount on douglas.com recently, and that was when I knew "now or never". I didn't think a lot about it, I just ordered the Naked 2 palette. 
I wanted it before the Naked 3 came out, so that's why I bought it. :)

I've ordered it on Sunday, and now, three days later I can finally call it mine. 
I came home from school, and I got really excited when I saw the parcel lying on the desk where my mum put it for me. It just felt like christmas already. Oh, how I love getting myself presents! ;)



Unfortunately the darkest one of the eyeshadows ("blackout") has gotten a bit damaged while shipping. I still love it though. It looks so pretty. I've just been looking at it for  the last thirty minutes or so. The colors and the packaging look amazing. I'm in love with it and I can't stop smiling. :) I also can't wait to try it out!



The palette contains 12 different eye shadows  
- three of them are matte (foxy, tease, blackout)





from left to right:
foxy - half baked - bootycall - chopper - tease - snakebite - suspect - pistol - verve - ydk - busted - blackout


Do you have any of the Naked palettes or if not, which one would you like to get? Which one do you like the most? Leave me a comment below. :)

xoxo,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I have been using this palette for quite a long time and this is one of my most favorite palettes. This is so pigmented and color pay off is good. Also, the quality of this palette is awesome. I heard about this while doing my makeup lesson from Lina. I will prefer get makeup lesson from Lina Cameron. She is really talented and trains best in my town. I am really glad to choose her as my trainer. She helped me a lot and I learned a lot from her. <3

    ReplyDelete