TWENTY!


Hello guys!

As some of you may or may not know, I've had my 20th birthday on Saturday! It's kind of really weird how fast time flies by! I still can't believe that I am actually that 'old' now. Gone are the so called "best years of your life" - my teenage years. To be honest, it freaks me out a bit, now I'm twenty years old and I still haven't got a clue what I want to do with my life, all I know for sure is that I want to live my life to the fullest and be happy.

So that's what I did! Even though turning twenty is not that much of a big deal, I celebrated it like it was ;) Starting on Tuesday I began to celebrate my "birthday-week" with a few of my best friends and I to be honest, I had such a great time the past couple days. It doesn't take much to be happy, just the company of a few really good friends.



I've prepared a few 'props' for us and we had a lot of fun taking pictures with them :)
However, we had the biggest fun going out partying! & thank god, we didn't take a lot of pictures at the parties :P

Oh, and I've also got the coolest birthday cake ever! 
& I also loooove my new phone case, I got from my friends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment