ROADTRIP ?!



Hey guys!

Have you ever had the feeling that you can't stand being at home anymore? Have you ever felt the urge to get away, as soon as possible? I've had this feeling yesterday - worse than ever before. So I packed up a few clothing items, my polaroid camera, my laptop, a book & my phone, topped up the car, bought a motorway permit sticker and drove away. At first, without a destination in my mind. I couldn't really decide where to go, because I could have gone ANYWHERE! But, I made up my mind, and guess where I am at the moment! 
Lying in bed in my hotel room in Salzburg!





To be honest, it feels quite surreal to be here. I can't believe I really did it! Those of you who know me in real life know, that I talk about going on a road trip, getting away even if it's just for one night, A LOT! Sometimes the feeling that I need to go away, see places, cities and people overwhelms me and it makes me really sad if I can't go away because of work or school or other reasons. So I'm really glad that I took the opportunity and that I'm here now!


Today I got up really early, got dressed and walked around Salzburg for about two hours in the freezing cold! I'm really sorry that I can't show you a lot of pictures, but there are several reasons for it. Firstly, whenever I wanted to take a picture, my fingers nearly froze, because I haven't had gloves. Secondly, it was really foggy, so you wouldn't have seen much anyways & thirdly, my phone battery died, which made it quite hard for me to find the way back to my hotel. 

But I still took a few photos:

Getreidegasse
Mozarts birthplace

Festungsgasse
"Sphaera" - Kapitelplatz
Salzburg Cathedral




xoxo,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, jetzt packt mich das Fernweh! x

    Rona von threepinkcats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bin wieder zu Hause, und würde am liebsten auch schon wieder weg :/

      Delete
  2. looks like you are having a wonderful time!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely did have a wonderful time :)
      I followed you back already. :) xoxo

      Delete